Dubai city has undergone an extensive transformation and is one of the most successful and prosperous business centres globally. Dubai is more than just a city and more than the UAE business centre all the Middle East, Africa, and Asia opened its headquarters in Dubai.
Dubai’s strategic geographical location combines East and West with a market base of more than 2.2 billion consumers, government infrastructure facilities, a collection of talented human resources from all over the world. All of the above, coupled with a business-friendly environment, makes it a dream destination.
You won’t believe how easy it is to start growing your company to succeed here! Culture and hospitality made him open the door for a new starter. Start-ups or new entrepreneurs can easily manage work connections at the highest level and get a contract, especially if the start-up offers products, knowledge, and professional solutions unique at high levels. Open doors and business are arranged in a way that will never be abandoned in many new companies, offers, and endless opportunities – all in Dubai.
Reason to Choose Dubai Mainland For Company Formation
The city of Dubai has undergone an extensive transformation from the local trade community is one of the most prosperous and thriving cities in the world. Today, Dubai has become one of the most attractive destinations for entrepreneurs.
Dubai while having a strategic geographical location that combines east and west with a market base of more than 2.2 billion consumers, excellent infrastructure facilities, a diverse government from talented human resources from all over the world. Business-friendly policy by the government together with the support of the Ministry of Development Economy (DED) that encourages and facilitates the process of regulating new businesses; These factors have played an essential role in the manufacture of dynamic Dubai business hubs.
Process of Setting up Business in Dubai, Mainland
- Decide your local service agent needed for local LLC or local business start-ups.
- Get an approved name from Ded.
- Create an MOA with a professional service agent and subject to DED along with the license application
- For the fast start-up, 100% ownership and tax exemption go for free business zone licenses.
- Check the suitability of location, accessibility, and costs.
- Feasibility and Visa Requirements
- It would help if you had a registration consultant as a trusted business solution partner.
- Don’t throw plans based on information published.
- Don’t choose a business license without speculation.
- Never see bank accusations.
- Without paper and legal approval, unhurriedly signed a contract with a local corporate service agent.
- Some offices only allow one visa to investors but not for employees in the free zone. Sometimes, after getting a free zone license, you might find expensive offices from your budget depending on availability, so be careful and check to proceed to the free zone.
Advantages Of Business Setup in Dubai, Mainland
Mainland Dubai is one of the most preferred business setup locations in Dubai because of the many benefits listed below:
- Ease of getting office space at affordable prices with the flexibility to rent/hire offices anywhere
- Flexibility to do businesses in any part of the UAE
- There is no limit to legal process documents.
- There is no annual audit.
- No company tax or personal
- There is no limit to get a work visa and an easy recruitment process.
- There are no requirements for minimum capital.
- No need for professional service agents to take advantage of professional licenses
- No limitation to the number of visas on land licenses. But the feasibility of getting access depends on the office space. More office space, more visa you get.
- Mainland companies are permitted to make government work, unlike free zone companies prohibited from contracting government contracts and are only allowed to carry out private commercial work.
- Business in Mainland Dubai, have multiple options unlike Freezones Dubai example- companies located in Dubai Media City should work in Media and related industry only.
- Mainland companies can trade with other companies in Dubai or UAE. They have the flexibility to do their business in any part of the UAE or more. This feature distinguishes it from free zone companies because they are limited to operate their business in their respective free zones.
- The registration process for land companies is simple and disturbed free. There are also no annual audit requirements.
Mainland company formations or local company formations offer myriad benefits to doing business. Mainland companies are usually used to do business in the UAE local market. However, under this category, the National UAE must act as an agent for the company and have 51% of the company’s total shares.
Entering land companies can be a challenging and frightening task. If you feel you can’t process all steps or face any difficulties, you can always hire business consultants to guide you easily. Professional and trained business consultants and will give you all the information you need.
Salman Zafar is an acclaimed blogger, editor, publisher and digital marketer. He is the founder of Blogging Hub, a digital publishing portal with wide following across the world.